Final Cut Pro X 10.3 Latest Full For MacOSX
At the heart of Final Cut Pro X is a flexible timeline Magnetic Timeline, a new technique to video clip editing and enhancing without the tracks with the ability to add as well as arrange video clips as practical to the author, while the various other clips quickly go away from the screen. The author can use the Clip Connections for pasting clips from various other key elements such as titles as well as sound impacts, while preserving perfect synchronization of all aspects regardless of their movement.
What’s New in Version 10.3:
New Interface :
• Redesigned dark interface puts the focus on your video.
• Configure window layouts into custom workspaces for tasks like organizing and color grading.
• Fill a second display with the timeline or hide the timeline completely.
• Expand the Inspector to full-screen height.
Magnetic Timeline 2 :
• Color coding of clips based on roles — such as dialogue, music, and effects — lets you understand your project at a glance.
• Create, assign, and customize the colors of roles to identify different types of audio and video clips.
• Enhanced Timeline Index lets you drag and drop audio roles to rearrange the layout of your timeline.
• Focus button in the Timeline Index lets you highlight specific audio roles and collapse all others.
• Show Audio Lanes button in the Timeline Index displays a structured timeline layout with dedicated spaces for each audio role.
• Add audio effects and keyframe audio volume changes to an entire role within a Compound Clip.
• iXML support enables automatic creation and assignment of roles based on metadata from an audio field recorder.
• Create and manage a unique set of roles for each Final Cut Pro library.
Wide Color :
• Images are now viewable in wide color on supported Mac computers and external displays.
• Import, edit, and deliver video in standard Rec. 601 and Rec. 709 color spaces, or in wide Rec. 2020 color space.
• Configure color spaces for both libraries and projects.
• Log footage from ARRI, Blackmagic Design, Canon, Panasonic, and Sony cameras, as well as RED RAW footage, can be manipulated in real time while preserving wider color.
• Range check overlay in the viewer highlights areas out of the standard RGB range.
• Video scopes display wide color in real time.
Support for the Touch Bar on MacBook Pro :
• Tap to execute common functions like volume control, fade in and out, and media import.
• Easily access advanced editing commands, including Override Clip Connections, Trim to Start, and Trim to End.
• View your entire project at a glance and navigate with touch in the timeline overview.
More Video Formats:
• MXF-wrapped Apple ProRes provides a flexible new format for broadcast delivery.
• MXF master file export uses audio roles to configure industry-standard channel layouts.
• Support for Canon Log2/Cinema Gamut and Panasonic V-Log.
• Support for Sony XAVC-L at 4K for the Sony PXW-FS7 and PXW-X70 cameras.
• Playback support for Panasonic AVC-Intra LT.
• Export AVC-Intra files.
Additional Features :
• Flow transition seamlessly merges jump cuts to remove pauses or mistakes in on-camera interviews.
• Remove Effects and Remove Attributes commands let you delete specific effects from clips.
• SMB 3 network support enables library access on network-attached storage devices.
• Timecode effect displays clip name and source clip timecode in the Viewer and in exported files.
• Copy and paste timecode to speed up numerical entry from text documents.
• Consolidate custom Motion projects into individual Final Cut Pro libraries.
• Option for continuous playback of clips in the Browser.
• Search custom metadata in the Browser and Timeline.
• Search Timeline Index for Auditions, Compound clips, Multicam clips, and Synchronized clips.
• Ability to roll trim on adjacent anchored clips.
• Larger Media and Content browsers provide more space for viewing photo libraries, sound effects, music, titles, and generators.
• Skim and select ranges of audio files in the Music and Sound Effects browser.
• Use a Thunderbolt cable for direct A/V output to an external display, without the need for a separate I/O device.
• XML 1.6 supports role-based audio components for Magnetic Timeline 2.
• Enhanced XML support lets you import projects and clips into existing events.
• Ability to drag and drop clips, projects, and events as XML with supported applications.
Installation Guide: To resolute Gatekeeper issues on macOS Sierra we prepared a script to automatically unlock images and programs (annoying image/application is damaged messages pretending you cannot open things). In cases you prefer a manual installation the image file in this folder could be used. For that reason you might have to partially or completely disable Gatekeeper checks. Option I For a certain application run in Terminal: sudo xattr -rd com.apple.quarantine /Applications/LockedApp.app Option II To disable checks globally run in Terminal: sudo spctl --master-disable