VidCutter 3.0.1 (x86/x64) Full Free Download
VidCutter 3.0.1 stands at the other end of the range, giving you with an uncomplicated method to cut video clips and join clips without re-encoding them. It is open-source and also really easy to use, simply the important things for those quick video cutting tasks. The majority of us have actually needed to cut something from a video clip at some point, and you may have found that complex modifying applications are not constantly the most effective selection for these procedures, as they commonly make complex points needlessly.
Features of VidCutter Final
Cut videos and merge several clips in no time at all
• This application does not modify anything about the source videos, such as their format, resolution or bitrate. Aside from their length, the exported files will be identical to the original ones.
• Naturally, this means you can process videos very quickly, as you do not have to wait for them to be re-encoded. Most cutting jobs can be completed in just a few seconds, but this does, of course, depend on the size of the source files.
Remarkably easy-to-use video cutter and joiner
• Once you have imported a video, which can be done by just dropping it onto the application window, you need only set the start and end points for each clip you wish to create.
• The built-in media player enables you to preview the videos, and it is possible to move the marker one frame at a time in order to ensure the clip is trimmed as accurately as possible.
Open-source, cross-platform app that uses FFmpeg to process videos
• Because VidCutter relies on FFmpeg, you can count on it to open videos saved to pretty much every popular format. The application can also display useful information about the file’s video and audio streams.
• The app was designed from the ground up to provide users with a simple video cutting tool, and it is great to see that it has not been burdened with a host of additional features, as there are already plenty of complex editing tools out there.
• Overall, VidCutter is an excellent tool for users who wish to trim videos without editing them in any other way or altering their format. It supports a wide range of file formats and is very easy to use, so we wholeheartedly recommend it to anyone looking for a quick and simple cutting utility.