Introduction to Kernel for Windows Data Recovery
Kernel for Windows Data Recovery is an effective, stupendous, and result-oriented FAT and NTFS data recovery software. The software effectively recovers data from the corrupt, damaged, or virus attacked FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, and NTFS5 partitions. The software confirms an assured recovery of lost data. The data, which has been deleted from the Recycle Bin or using SHIFT + DELETE key can also be recovered with Kernel for Windows Data Recovery software. Following are the reasons that generally lead into data loss:
- Accidental or intentional formatting of hard disk partitions
- Accidental file deletion
- Virus attack
- Corruption of hard disk partition(s)
- Damage or deletion of partition structures
- Unexpected system shutdown
- Software failure
- Corruption of Windows file system(s)
- Accidental or intentional deletion of data stored on hard disk
The software is equipped with three recovery modes: Quick Scan, Deep Scan, and File Trace. These recovery modes enable the user to recover the lost data based on the various data loss situations. Kernel for Windows Data Recovery software maintains the logical structure, formatting, and properties of the recovered files and folders. While recovering the lost files, the software arranges them in their respective folders. In case, the parent folder of the recovered files is not found then the software creates a folder named Lost Dir and saves the recovered individual files in that folder.
With Kernel for Windows Data Recovery software, a user can impeccably recover data from existing logical drives and the hard disk partitions, as well. In some cases, it may happen that you do not see the hard disk partition from which you want to recover the lost data. At that time, you can use the Search Partition option of the software to locate the missing partition to continue the data recovery. Brief about the available data recovery modes in Kernel for Windows Data Recovery software is given below:
- Quick Scan is a fast recovery mode, which assures data recovery of deleted files, files lost due to bad sectors, boot sector corruptions, FAT corruptions, index corruptions, partition deletions, MFT corruptions, virus attacks, media errors, etc. The recently deleted file(s) are effectively recovered by this mode of recovery.
- Deep Scan is an advanced recovery mode, which recovers data lost due to partition format, partition deletion, and re-formatting of hard disk partitions. This mode should be selected when you want to recover the files and folders that were deleted long time ago. You can also select this mode when the Quick scan mode does not recover the desired files and folders.
- File Trace is a slow but effective recovery mode, which extensively scans the corrupt partition or drive to recover data from it. This recovery mode takes time in data recovery as it searches for lost data in sectors of the drive and then lists them to you. This mode enables you to search for specific file types to speed up the recovery process. For example, if you want to recover only .doc files then the software will only search for .doc files on the selected hard disk partition or logical drive.
The File Trace mode should be selected when Quick Scan and Deep Scan modes are unable to recover the lost data.
Note – Kernel for Windows Data Recovery can recover data upto 2GB for free. To recover data more than 2GB you need to upgrade the software
Kernel for Windows Data Recovery software incorporates a myriad of outstanding features that make data recovery simple and effective. Following are the software features:
- Recovers data from Physical device as well as Logical device.
- Recovers the data lost due to corruption, formatting, or re-formatting of the hard disk partitions.
- Recovers all types of files, such as images, video files, music files, database files, email files, media files, archive files, and graphic files.
- The software recovers upto 2GB of lost data for free.
- Comprises three recovery modes: Quick Scan, Deep Scan, and File Trace to help you recover data based on various data loss situations.
- Quick Scan: This is the fastest recovery mode, which helps you recover the files and folders that are deleted recently. This mode can also be used in case the data is lost due to damage of MFT, corruption of the file system(s), presence of bad sectors on disk, and Index corruption.
- Deep Scan: This mode is comparatively slower than the Quick Scan mode. Using this mode, you can recover those files and folders that Quick Scan mode fails to recover. The mode works well in case the data is lost due to hard disk formatting, deletion of hard disk partitions, and recreation of hard disk partitions.
- File Trace: It is the slowest but the most efficient data recovery mode of the software. The mode scans the complete hard disk drive sector by sector to recover the maximum data. One should use this mode when both Quick Scan and Deep Scan modes get failed to produce the desired result. Using this mode, the user can even recover the files that were deleted long back.
- Displays the recovered folders in a tree like structure to ease the search process.
- Displays the deleted files (that are now recovered) in Red color for their quick identification.
- Comprises Find Files option that helps you search for a specific type of files in the recovered data.
- Enables you to preview the recovered files before saving.
- Comprises the Save Snapshot and Load Snapshot features that help you save the recoverable data as a snapshot. The saved snapshot can be loaded anytime using the Load Snapshot option to continue the recovery process. The Save Snapshot and Load Snapshot features are beneficial when you do not have much time to sit and wait for the recovery process to finish. You can save the recoverable data on your computer’s hard disk and later on by loading the snapshot you can move ahead with the recovery process.
- Enables you to configure software settings based on which the software will recover the lost data. Settings that can be configured are:
- Sectors to be read in one attempt
- Rename, overwrite, or skip the duplicate files
- Include deleted files in the search, exclude deleted files from recovered files, or only recover the deleted files
- Number of retries on bad sectors
- Provides full support for long file names.
- Supports all types of drives, such as IDE, EIDE, SCSI, SATA, PEN, ZIP, and USB drives.
- Recovers data from the drives that appear as Logical Drive in your computer.
- Provides full support to FAT 16, FAT 32, NTFS, and NTFS5 file systems.
- Provides full support to Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows 2000, Windows 98, Windows 95, Windows ME, and Windows NT.
- Round-the-clock technical support.
Recover Data from Physical Devices :
Whether you have one hard disk in your computer or two, Kernel for Windows Data Recovery software enables you to recover the lost data from all hard disk attached to the computer. Whatever is the reason behind the data loss be it hard disk formatting, OS corruption, or accidental files deletion, Kernel for Windows Data Recovery thoroughly scans the selected hard disk to provide you with the recovered data. The software provides you following modes to recover the lost data from hard disk:
- Quick Scan
- Deep Scan
- File Trace
System Requirements :
Before you start installing Kernel for Windows Data Recovery software, make sure you take care of the following crietrion and at the same time your computer meets the given system requirements:
1. Do not install the software on the same disk from which you are recovering the required data
2. Install the software on a seperate PC and then connect the corrupted hard disk as secondary drive by using USB port
3. Save the recovered data to a disk but it must be different from the disk you selected initially for recovering data
Basic System Requirements
- Pentium Class Processor
- 512 MB RAM (1 GB Recommended)
- 20 MB of free disk space for software installation
Supported Windows OS Platforms
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows 98
- Windows ME
- Windows 95
- Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008
Supported File Systems
- FAT 16
- FAT 32
- NTFS 5
- Install the software
- Registry software using information in Serial.txt file during installation or after installation
The download links return to a 404 Oops – Page Not Found!