Movavi Video Editor v3.2 Full For Mac OS X
Meet the Best Video Editing Software for Mac
Check out Movavi Video clip Editor for Mac – it takes just a few minutes to master. Movavi’s motion picture maker for Mac has whatever you require for fast as well as effective home flick editing as well as picture slide show production. Just import your video clips as well as photos right into the program, magically improve video clip quality, apply filters, add titles, animated fades as well as music – and also you’re good to go! Basic controls as well as an intuitive interface warranty a brief discovering contour and tons of imaginative enjoyable.
Check out Movavi Video Editor for Mac – it takes only a few minutes to master. Movavi’s movie maker for Mac has everything you need for quick and efficient home movie editing and photo slideshow creation. Just import your videos and photos into the program, magically improve video quality, apply filters, add titles, animated fades and music – and you’re good to go! Simple controls and an intuitive interface guarantee a short learning curve and tons of creative fun.
Step 1. Add Files to the Mac Video Editor:
The program supports most popular video formats.
Add images for a slideshow or as cut-ins between video segments.
Import all photos or videos stored in the folders you select.
Choose Aspect Ratio
Create widescreen or standard 4:3 projects on your Macbook.
Step 2. Cut Video. Add Fades:
– Trim and crop fragments, cut footage into parts, delete unnecessary segments. Rotate the frame and adjust the volume.
– Choose from 90+ animated transitions for videos and still images. Select just one fade or choose different ones to connect individual clips.
Step 3. Enhance Your Video:
– Improve image quality automatically with Magic Enhance or manually adjust brightness, contrast and other parameters of your videos.
Step 4. Apply Special Effects:
– Liven up your movie with 60+ special effects!
Step 5. Add Music and Titles:
– The movie editor gives you seamless sound management. Edit audio files on the timeline.
– Add creative titles with or without animation. Choose title styles and backgrounds to fit your movie. Link captions to video clips.
Step 6. Save the Movie on Your Macintosh:
– Save your movie in any video format compatible with Mac OS X: AVI, MPEG-4, MOV and many more.
– Prepare your project for upload to YouTube, Facebook, MySpace, and other video hosting services using the dedicated presets group.
– Export your video for viewing on Apple, Android, BlackBerry and other mobile devices using handy presets.
What’s New in Version 3.2:
– Video stabilization tool added
– New collection of graphic backgrounds
– Two new types of titles: Diamond and Ribbon 2
– New collection of demo video clips from Video Blocks
– Improved collection of preinstalled audio clips
– Chroma key function was moved to the Tools panel so it can be used together with Picture in Picture function
– Chinese and Korean languages added
– Minor bugfixing
- Mac OS Х® 10.6 or higher
- 64-bit Intel® processor
- 1280×800 screen resolution, 32-bit color
- 256 MB RAM
- 130 MB available hard disk space for installation, 1 GB for ongoing operations
- Administrator permissions are required for installation
AIOVideo.com – All in one video sharing website ,Share your videos with friends, family, and the world – http://aiovideo.com/